Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 21, 2011 - Elizabeth and Brian's Wedding

I can't wait to share this bouquet with you all.  For Liz we designed this fall inspired bouquet -- her wish was that it wouldn't be "too dark".  I think we nailed it!  It was full of textures and colors.  To lighten the terra cotta, burgundy and orange colors we added greens and creams.




I always encourage all of my clients to add a personal touch to their bouquet.  Here Liz provided me with a small scrap of her dress that was left after alterations.  I attached it vertically over some pretty cream ribbon. 


The ceremony took place at Wolf Lakes at the Lakeside venue. What a beautiful view!


The tables were so beautiful dressed in chocolate linens and the chair covers were gold with chocolate ties.  On half the tables we used tall vases with manzanita and a "pop" of color at the top.  To incorporate the lighter greens we used moss balls inside the vases.  I loved it!

The other half of the tables were decorated with our candelabras.




No comments:

Post a Comment