Friday, October 7, 2011

October 1, 2011 - Lacey and Justin's Wedding

October is here -  with it comes slightly cooler weather, the end of harvest and weddings, weddings, weddings!  I don't usually add personal comments into my blog but I am slowly coming to the realization that when you have a small business out of your home it is your LIFE!  I love it to death and I also know that I couldn't serve all of the clients that I do without help from my family and friends.  I wanted to thank those that stood by me this weekend as we kicked off the fall "wedding season"!  Thank you to my very loyal assistant Krysten.  You are truly a gift from the Lord.  Thank you Val, Laura and Cindy for coming when we need extra hands and expert eyes...what would we do without the Reedley/Kingsburg/Visalia girls?  Thank you to Kayla, Kiley and my Aunt Janet for helping me deliver - your grace, beauty and presence gives me the peace of mind that I so badly need!  Thank you to Coll and Ross for doing our chair covers and for taking all my blog pictures.  I love you both so much.  Thank you to my mom for wearing so many hats; babysitter, vase washer, bow tier, photographer and encourager.  Thanks mom!  Thank you Dad for watching the kids - you kept them safe and even gave them baths!  Wow my hero!  And to my teddy bear husband...thanks for being our logistics coordinator and the true brains behind the operation.  I love you all and am so glad you keep coming back to my garage!  Blessings.

Getting back to business...I chose Justin and Lacey's wedding to be a spring board for my "thank you" blog because they had the most gorgeous fall wedding! Photos we took of their wedding out at Tuscan Gardens.  Love the rich hues...









The wedding ceremony...


Lush pomanders decorated the isle and were then moved and placed on top of iron candelabras for the centerpieces.




The candelabras with their pomander balls...


The other tables had our iron urns filled with fall color and seeded eucalyptus.


I love this monochromatic cake with a pop of fall color on top.


Simple floating candles with submerged grapes and rose petals for the cocktail tables.


No comments:

Post a Comment