Monday, January 16, 2012

Hunting for Junk

Had so much fun hunting for junk this past weekend.  We have this super cute antiques store on the corner of Shaw and Academy called 2Sisters.  They hold a monthly swap meet in their parking lot and it is worth the drive from town.  I seriously look forward to it and mark my calendar each month!  I spent $27 this Saturday and came away with some fun treasures.


Found these fun silver platters...thinking I might paint the middles with chalkboard paint to sell.


Snagged 2 of these burlap sacks...now looking for just the right chairs to cover for cute seat cushions.


On Friday, I had a few minutes {sans children} a rare celebration so I headed to the 4th Street Antiques shop in Old Town Clovis.  Quickly grabbed these two owl bookends...I mean come on, so cute.



I have also been looking for these vintage molds...I am wanting to make a candle holder out of them...maybe for Valentines Day...hummm we shall see.

 And lastly, I found this Cloche Dome with knob for a great price.  I am such a sucker for twig nests and birds so that sealed the deal for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment