Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Barn Party

We are fortunate enough to have a really cool, clean barn on the property we rent.  We get asked all the time if we rent it out for parties...sorry, but no we don't.  Maybe we will have one of our own someday for events!  Keep dreaming baby.  I did however, want to share these fun photos of our end-of-the year party.



I have been meaning to share this fun new product I found this year at Micheals - they are LED lighted twig branches that come in chocolate brown or white and are powered by batteries. 

Small gifts for the gals that keep Brown Bunny hoping all year!




After dinner we snacked on cupcakes from "Frosted Cakery".

Thank you girls for all your hard work this year!


My sister in law Coll with a picture she took that was printed for my office.  So fun to have beautiful photographs of our work.


And lastly my sweet mom...my number one helper and cheer leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment