Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{ fall wine bottle decoration }

I wanted to share this easy and cute fall table decoration.  I told my daughter, "it's art"!  My husband said he thought I had some new reindeer statues!  Obviously art is in the eyes of the beholder!  Take the labels off green and amber colored bottles and paint with gold or silver paint.  Some of the label glue was stubborn and required "Goo Be Gone."  I used stalks from our fountain grass plant along with some dried yellow billy balls.  No water is needed because both these blooms dry easily.  Enjoy! 







3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I always LOVE seeing your new creations and ideas!! You are in inspiration to all of us 'noncreative' sorts!! Keep sending us ideas!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! You are so sweet. My earliest design memories are from this time of year collecting leaves, branches and berries from the yard to decorate our table for Thanksgiving. You were always so encouraging and let me do my thing. I pray I have the same spirit for Mary.

    ReplyDelete