Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{reclaim, recover, redeem...reuse}

I am very excited to talk about a downtown Fresno store that I have been visiting lately.  If you know me, you know that I love salvaged building materials to use in our home and garden.

{Urban Salvage}specializes in vintage building materials but also stocks lots of fun antiques and collectibles.  They are open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  My good friend Kiley and I were finally able to get our schedules together and made a "big" trip downtown with our kids to check out thrift stores and Urban Salvage.  We had a blast!

We found these cool suitcases...


I picked this one mainly due to the initials...M.E.C. rest assured that I will cherish and love your suitcase!


I love my friend Kiley - and I love her home - it is warm, inviting and stylish - even with 3 small kids and Farmer Dan!  Not be deterred by a parking ticket and dog poo on her daughters shoe - Kiley went back the next day to US and snagged these two awesome suitcases for her family room.  I love it when one small purchase wakes you up early in the morning and spurs you to move all your furniture and rearrange your "stuff".  You go girl!



{Urban Salvage ph. 559.439.3176 at 1515 N. Broadway Fresno Ca 93721}

No comments:

Post a Comment