Friday, December 28, 2012

{ saving those sweet christmas cards }

Today I am sharing an idea from my good friend Kiley.  During Christmas, a few years ago. I noticed these cute packets of Christmas cards at her home.  After a little investigating she shared that at the end of each Christmas season she collects all of their cards, punches a hole in the upper corner and adds a cute ribbon.  I loved the idea and have been doing this for the past couple of years.  I noticed this year, as I unpacked all of our decorations, our kids sat and looked through them remembering their friends.








For our table I laid out plain brown craft paper as a table cloth and painted white "place mats".  I think it would be fun for the kids to decorate their place setting while they "patiently" wait for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I have never thrown away Christmas pictures--until this year (I scanned them into my computer). Fortunately, I read this in time to salvage them. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete