Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 10, 2011 - Lauryn and Matt's Wedding


It was such a pleasure meeting both Lauryn and Matt.  I met this charming couple via Matt's mom Maureen - who volunteered with me when I used to work at the Fresno State Alumni Association.  I love when my path crosses with special people in our beloved town of Fresno!  Lauryn is a super cute woman who wanted her flowers to be simple and uncomplicated.  They used navy blue and dark purple with white - the combination was clean and elegant.




The bridesmaids bouquets...


Centerpieces incorporated green hydrangeas, pomegranates, purple grapes and plums...along with a few additional flowers.  Guests were given small boxes to take home fruit at the end of the evening.














Half of the tables used our rustic candelabra with soft flowers and hanging grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment